3.31.2007

Flickr Addict

Today I discovered Flickr. Not in the sense of discovering it existed, but more in the Christopher Columbus sense of realizing potential. There are so many features to this site!! I'm a brand new photographer, but already have many CDs full of pictures.
I've uploaded some this morning.

Tell me what you think.


M.M., you know about The Free Hugs Campaign? you can find so many awesome pictures of it in action.
Try searching for it in tags. I'm pretty new to blogger so I'm still learning how to upload images from URLs.
Here are links to some of my favorite huggers:

And this is a random group I adore
How beautiful, so everyday.

I hope you clicked some of the links. If you didn't go back and do so now. I spent my morning collecting them like stamps or postcards or erasers - did you look at those at least? - And you are going to look at them dang it! Are you still reading? Shouldn't you be clicking?
^^^this way to links^^^

Citrus Li

No comments: