4.05.2007

My week: excuses for not blogging

The perfect imperfection.
That is life
The calculated miscalculation.
That is life
The certain uncertainty.
That is life
-Me

((Deep breathes and bongo drums))


This week the temp went from 76(F) to 20(F) overnight. On the beautiful day I went for a hike with Nate and had a bunny bowl of ice cream. On the snowy day, I snuggled a blanket and watched movies. And made coffee, of course. Also made Easter baskets for my family. I found the perfect gifts for both of them! I can't say more, they read this.

For our anniversary (which falls on Easter), I am making a picnic dinner for Nate. We are having grilled steak kabobs with vegetables and a special surprise dessert. Yum!

As M.M probably knows, I'm freaking out. I went to about 30 cooking sites and am still afraid of ruining everything.


I'm almost wishing for more snow so I can postpone and prepare.
A little background:
I cook everything on high and use the smoke alarm as my timer.
Which is why grilling sounds perfect for me.
Open flame, black marks on food? Sounds like my stove top cooking.
And I choose a no-bake dessert - Don't tell Nate.
But I'm still totally freaking out about it.
Maybe he will like a salad instead... :)

-Citrus Li

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Citrus,
your meal sounds really good!
What was the surprise dessert, I am aching to know!

I love your blog!

-Secretagent94629-