3.08.2008

Not a personal ad ;)

Listening to: "Once" soundtrack

Snacking on: Grapefruit slices


Hey Y'all!


I had planned a kick-butt weekend of Avon selling and general happiness.

Then Mother Nature threw a curve with a blizzard stretching across the state.

Now my county is in a state of emergency. My family and I have already played Monopoly, A whole page of Yatzee, Life, and TriVirsity. I also made muffins and caught up on some paperwork (for Avon)


Kinda weird it takes a blizzard to give me a block of time -and an incentive- for writing.


Please don't think it takes that much to make me suffer through blogging :) I just get restless when I am stranded in my house and don't like to sit typing.


Lately my life has been changing a lot.

I just ended a two year relationship and, while I know it was for the best, it's a major adjustment.

M.M. sorry it seems to be all I talk about right now! :/

A few things I've learned are

No matter how independent you are, it changes you to be with someone that long.

No matter how self-sufficient you are, you'll need your friends to cope.

(Thank you M.M., you mean the world to me <3)


Now I'm figuring out who I am. Reinventing myself.

Make it faster, better, stronger... :)



I've also had time to reevaluate what's important to me in a boyfriend.

Thanks to M.M. for inspiring me to do so

My ideal boyfriend -


*Loves spending time with me

*Has a positive attitude about life

*Likes going out

*Buys flowers for me (okay, not essential, but almost)

*Values me time (and is mostly on time)

*A good conversationalist

*Cuddly

*Hard worker

*Loyal

*Encourages me to pursue my dreams

*Has goals

*Respects me

*Cute

*Cares about his health

*Good listener

*Gets along with my friends

*Is always happy to see me

*Wants a family someday (not too soon)

*Has a sense of humor

*Loves me just as I am

*Has... gumption, cahones, you know bravery

*Has faith (in God, love, himself)


If you fit this description feel free to leave a comment ;)

Seriously, everyone should make a list like this. Even if you aren't looking for a relationship, it's good to know what you want.

Thanks again M.M.


I hope you all have a beautiful snowy weekend of hot cocoa afternoons.


No comments: