4.19.2007

Planning ahead, way, way ahead

Dear M. M. and readers,

Welcome to - The Life of Citrus (cliff notes)
Please, relax, make some coffee, chill.

On the bright side news: My car is finally being repaired, which is one of my 43 things. I found someone who will fix it (correctly fix it, no duct tape needed) for parts only (no labor charge) and I am totally thrilled about that!!!

On the inside news: Puppy (my boyfriend) and I have been apart for a few weeks. Which, while it's been very painful, has given me room to branch out. I've spent time with friends I haven't seen, met new friends and had a chance to "date myself". Overall, I think it's been good for our relationship in the long run. Though I've had trouble balancing my needs with his.
It has made me realize how lucky I am to have him and that we both have a long way to go before marriage. Now we are dating again and our relationship seems stronger for it.
We've both set goals for ourselves which means a lot to me.

As for the title of my post,
I'm making a wedding book, filled with everything I want to enjoy. From the motorcycle procession to the open bar with shot glasses made of ice cubes. It will be the party of the year (in whatever year I get married). The shocker: This was Nate's idea. (see "complicated" pg 34 & "freak out" pg 12). Just put that in your pocket for later. That's where I keep it. I can only look at it sometimes. Ooh shiny...

- Citrus

No comments: